CAI-RMC 2022 Spring Conference and Trade Show
Theme: The Great Outdoors
Join Camp CAI-RMC for a day of Adventure!
Full Day Schedule:
7:30am Registration Open
7:30am - 8:30am - Legislative Update / Q&A
8:00am-2:00pm Trade Show Open
9:00am-10:00am Education Session A
10:00am Campfire Stories
10:00am-12:00pm Trade Show
12:00pm-1:00pm Education Session B
1:00pm Campfire Stories
1:00pm-2:00pm Trade Show
2:15pm-3:15pm Education Session C
3:15pm - 5:00pm Happy Hour / Prizes
- Parking. Free and convenient parking onsite.
- Food. We'll have food set up buffet style. You can pick and choose your options and sit comfortably in the ballroom or any of our casual options scattered throughout the event space.
- Wifi. Free internet access will be available so that you're able to find information relevant to the exhibitors you're interested in seeing or getting to know.
- Venue. We understand that being in a comfortable setting allows for a better experience. We have moved our conference to the Hyatt Regency Aurora which meets all of our conference needs.
- Prizes. We have the PRIZES!!!
- Wellness Taskforce. Come sit around the campfire and share your stories! The best story wins $100!
- Classes. You want credits and you want classes that focus on our industry. Three credits are offered and you get to pick which classes you'd like to attend to obtain them.
As a reminder, this is the ONLY Denver Metro Area conference that we will be holding in 2022.
Session A Classes:
Meeting Martial Arts - David Graf
Trends Coming to a Community Near You - Lauren Holmes & Penny Manship
Legal Roundtable - Lindsay Smith & Stephane Dupont
The 3 C's of Rule Drafting - Kerry Wallace
Session B Classes:
Inclusive Communities - Noelle Hicks & Leah Burton
Reserve Studies: What, How, Interpret - Nick Johanning
Financial Roundtable - Alicia Granados
Internal Conflict Resolution - Wes Wollenweber
Session C Classes:
Meeting Martial Arts (for Homeowners) - David Graf
Developer Transition and Protecting New Communities - Lee Freedman & Stanley Stoll
Insurance Roundtable - Ella Washington
Third Party Risk Transfer to Protect Community Associations - Lauren Holmes & Ronda Ashley
This event would not be possible without the support of our sponsors: