CAI-RMC 2021 Spring Conference and Trade Show
Full Day Schedule:
7:30am Registration Open
8:00am-2:00pm Trade Show Open
9:00am-10:00am Education Session A
10:00am-12:00pm Trade Show
11:15am-11:45am Legislative Update
12:00pm-1:00pm Education Session B
1:00pm-2:00pm Trade Show / Prizes
2:15pm-3:15pm Education Session C
- Parking. Free and convenient parking onsite.
- Food. We'll have food set up buffet style. You can pick and choose your options and sit comfortably in the ballroom or any of our casual options scattered throughout the event space.
- Wifi. Free internet access will be available so that you're able to find information relevant to the exhibitors you're interested in seeing or getting to know.
- Venue. We understand that being in a comfortable setting allows for a better experience. We have moved our conference to the Hyatt Regency Aurora which meets all of our conference needs.
- Prizes. We have the PRIZES!!!
- Classes. You want credits and you want classes that focus on our industry. We have them!
As a reminder, this is the ONLY Denver Metro Area conference that we will be holding in 2021. Don't miss your opportunity to meet with over 80 exhibitors and network with industry peers.
Session A 9:00am - 10:00am
Title: Legal Roundtable for Homeowner Leaders / HOA Board Members
Speaker: Melissa Garcia, Altitude Community Law
Title: Tips and Tricks for More Effective Covenant Enforcement
Speaker: Joseph Bucceri, Orten Cavanagh Holmes & Hunt
Title: Changing our Habits to Make us Better Leaders
Speaker: Craig Huntington, Alliance Association Bank
Title: Safeguard: Community Legal Security Strategies
Speaker: Lee Freedman, PWF Legal; Joe Kummer, Jachimiak Peterson; Paul Malinowski, Prism Property Solutions
Session B 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Title: Financial Roundtable for Homeowner Leaders / HOA Board Members
Speaker: Nicole Bailey, RBC Wealth Management
Title: Meeting Martial Arts
Speaker: David Graf, Moeller Graf
Title: Choosing Bids Wisely
Panelists: Cory Johnson, Zenith Paintings and Coatings; Edmund Aguilera, Dynamic National; Tamira Trujillo; Ari Shore, CAP Management
Title: The 10 Biggest Issues in Community Governance
Panelists: Georgie Zuppa, Associa Colorado; Stephane DuPont, DuPont Law
Session C 2:15pm - 3:15pm
Title: Insurance Roundtable for Homeowner Leaders / HOA Board Members
Speaker: Tressa Bishop, USI Insurance
Title: Lessons in Leadership
Panelists: Susan Horton, 5150 Community Management: Kacie Dreller, Haven Community Management
Title: Manager Testimony in Court - How to Be a Star on the Stand
Speaker: Joe Smith, Burg Simpson Eldredge Hersh & Jardine P.C.
Title: How to Protect Your Property by Managing Your Piping Systems
Speaker: David Hossfeld, SageWater
This event would not be possible without the support of our sponsors: