CAI-RMC 2021 Spring Conference and Trade Show
Depending on restrictions, our event will either follow a full day format or a wave attendance format. Both examples are included below. We will know more as we get closer to the event.
You have the potential to earn 3 hours of continuing education credit during the full day schedule.
Full Day Schedule:
7:30am Registration Open
8:00am-2:00pm Trade Show Open
9:00am-10:00am Education Session A
10:00am-12:00pm Trade Show
11:15am-11:45am Legislative Update
12:00pm-1:00pm Education Session B
1:00pm-2:00pm Trade Show / Prizes
2:15pm-3:15pm Education Session C
- Parking. Free and convenient parking onsite.
- Food. We'll have food set up buffet style. You can pick and choose your options and sit comfortably in the ballroom or any of our casual options scattered throughout the event space.
- Wifi. Free internet access will be available so that you're able to find information relevant to the exhibitors you're interested in seeing or getting to know.
- Venue. We understand that being in a comfortable setting allows for a better experience. We have moved our conference to the Hyatt Regency Aurora which meets all of our conference needs.
- Prizes. We have the PRIZES!!!
- Classes. You want credits and you want classes that focus on our industry. We have them!
As a reminder, this is the ONLY Denver Metro Area conference that we will be holding in 2021. Don't miss your opportunity to meet with over 80 exhibitors and network with industry peers.
- Security Panel. Speakers: Panel
- Tips and Tricks for More Effective Covenant Enforcement. Speaker: Joseph Bucceri
- Internal Dispute Resolution. Speakers: Panel
- The 10 Biggest Issues in Community Governance. Speakers: Panel
- How to Manage Combative People. Speaker: David Graf
- Choosing Bids Wisely. Speaker: Cory Johnson
- Lessons in Leadership. Speaker: Panel
- Manager Testimony in Court. Speaker: Joe Smith
- Changing our Habits to Make Us Better Managers. Speaker: Craig Huntington
This event would not be possible without the support of our sponsors: