CAI-RMC 2019 Spring Showcase and Trade Show
10:00am-11:00am - Registration / Trade Show
11:00am-12:00pm - Session A (1 CMCA, CAM Credit)
12:00pm-1:00pm - Trade Show & Lunch
1:00pm-2:00pm - Session B (1 CMCA, CAM Credit)
2:00pm-3:00pm - Trade Show
3:00pm-4:00pm - Session C (1 CMCA, CAM Credit)
- Parking. We have worked out a deal with the Tremont Garage (located about a block from hotel) for free parking!
- Time. We've adjusted the program schedule to allow for easier drive times and less stress.
- Lunch. We'll have a full buffet lunch without any interruptions - you'll be able to network or eat without having to focus on anything else.
- Wifi. Free internet access will be available so that you're able to look at the program on our event app without using your phone's data.
- Size. After hearing feedback concerning the size of our show, we've decided to scale it back a bit. We now have 120 exhibitors at our program and they're all easy to access.
- Venue. We understand that being in a comfortable setting allows for a better experience. We have moved our conference to the Hyatt Regency at Denver Convention Center which meets all of our conference needs.
- Classes. You want credits and you want classes that focus on our industry. We have them! We have 8 classes that are being offered which are all industry focused and approved by DORA and CAMICB. You have an opportunity to take three of these classes throughout the day. All sessions will be in classrooms with appropriate audio and visual set ups - you'll be able to see and hear the presenters with ease.
As a reminder, this is the ONLY Denver Metro Area conference that we will be holding in 2019. Don't miss your opportunity to meet with 120 exhibitors, network with industry peers, and obtain three continuing education credits - all in one day!
Session Topics Include:
Maintenance and Insurance Obligations; Planning for a Catastrophe; Best Financial Practices; Manager Documentation; Manager Testimony and Deposition; Path of a PCAM; Ethics and Good Business Practices.
This event would not be possible without the support of our sponsors: