JOB POSTING: Community Standards Specialist
The Community Standards Specialist will work closely with the Community Standards Manager in servicing residents and will provide office assistance, membership support and clerical administration for The Meadows Neighborhood Company. This position is multi-faceted and supports the management team in a variety of duties. Under the direction of the Assistant Director, the Community Standards Specialist will conduct covenant inspections of residential properties within the association to determine if violations of deed restrictions exist with specific reference to property maintenance and aesthetics. This position will serve as a liaison between residents and the Architectural Review Committee (ARC). The Community Standards Specialist will also receive and review homeowner applications for architectural/landscape improvements, facilitate their distribution to the ARC/Reviewer, and report back to homeowners on their approval status. This position will also visually inspect residential properties for compliance with deed restrictions; interpret and enforce property maintenance codes, regulations, and design guidelines; work effectively with homeowners to ensure compliance when violations are found; maintain accurate records of complaints and inspections made; and prepare effective reports and other written communication. This position will maintain accurate and complete records as required to properly and effectively implement the Architectural program.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: planning and preparing for meetings, board packet information, creating month-end reports, front desk customer service, updating accounts and collections, backyard landscaping and baseline photos. Candidate will also be required to assist with office coverage during pool season as needed as determined by the Assistant Director. .
The ideal candidate will possess excellent people skills, strong organization and time management skills, strong communication skills both verbal and written, and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships. Preferably will have had experience in homeowner associations operations. This position makes up one part of a larger management team. It may require participation in evening meetings or weekend events as deemed necessary.
* Minimum of Associates degree or equivalent, prefer one year experience working in the customer field with experience in community association or property management or related field.
* Working knowledge of Colorado Common Owners Interest Act (CCOIA). Preference to candidate with current, state mandated certifications for Colorado HOA’s.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Adobe and Google mapping programs with computer proficiency; experience with property management software such as Caliber is a plus.
* The ability to make responsible decisions using skillful judgment in an expedient manner with limited assistance.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Must be resourceful and a creative problem solver and highly organized multi-task oriented individual.
* Must be organized, have a great attention to detail and have excellent time management skills to meet tight deadlines.
This position will be posted until the needs of the Association are met. Salary will depend on qualifications, experience, and certifications. Benefits include 10 holidays, sick and vacation time, medical, dental, and life insurance. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Kent Krause at email@example.com. Questions regarding the position can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-814-3958.
JOB POSTING: HOA Community Manager
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to Sheri@CandlewyckCondos.com
Job Status: CORE (Full-Time, Year-Round)
Job Summary: Candlewyck Condos (7865 E. Mississippi Ave, Denver, CO 80247) is searching for a Community Manager who can lead us into our next chapter. We are a 44 year old, 7.5 acres, 238 unit community consisting of two 15 story towers, underground garages, and a Clubhouse with a large swimming pool, fitness area, and club room. Check out pictures at www.CandlewyckCondos.com.
Please send us your resume and we'll contact you ASAP. An interview with the Board will follow and additional interviews could be required before we make a decision. The position is open now (January 2019).
Candlewyck Condominium Association is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision. We offer competitive benefits and a unique group of owners to challenge your abilities.
JOB POSTING: HOA Manager
To be considered for this position, please submit an online application at http://www.coppercolorado.com/jobs
Job Status: CORE (Full-Time, Year-Round)
Copper Association Management (CAM) provides outstanding property and association management, association accounting, owner support, and basic maintenance services for all managed associations covered by either the Copper
Mountain Resort Lodging Services and/or Association Management Agreements.
Copper Association Management is comprised of two business units:
• Association Management (BU 0859), and
• Association Accounting (BU 1175).
• Colorado CAM license in good standing and CAI CMCA designation.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Office, and Outlook. Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint; work-order & billing software systems and Association Voice would be a definite advantage
• Excellent working knowledge and ability to train others is desired for: Association meetings, accounting, reserve studies, facility maintenance, risk management, contract negotiation, effective communication and financial management
• Due to the sensitive nature of this position, a criminal background check will be conducted after position is accepted. This background check will be done in accordance with standards enacted under the Fair Credit Reporting Act
• Must have a valid US Driver's license
• Varied working hours that may include evenings, weekends, early mornings and some long days required.
• Reasonable fitness is required to move about the property and individual lodges easily during all weather conditions
• Must have color vision
• Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
• Be able to walk, crawl, climb in confined spaces
Copper Mountain, LLC is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here - Apply now!