Job Posting: HOA Manager
We are seeking an HOA Manager to manage the Glacier View Meadows residential subdivision, consisting of approximately 970 lots, varying in acreage size and shape, at elevations ranging above 7,000 feet. Glacier View Meadows is located near the Arapaho/Roosevelt National Forest along the Front Range of the Colorado Rockies, northwest of Fort Collins, Colorado. Glacier View Meadows is co-owned by private property owners and is "managed" by the two Home Owner Association's Boards: Road and Recreation Association and the Water and Sewer Association.
The Manager must be able to manage the Glacier View Meadows community affairs and ensure GVMowner compliance with the HOA governing documents as defined by theCovenants. These governing documents include Water & Sewer Rules and Regulations, Road & Recreation Rules & Regulations, and the Architectural Rules and Regulations. Additionally, the manager must ensure compliance with the Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act (Colorado law).Also, the manager must perform the duties and activities associated with the everyday operation and maintenance of the GVMcommunity.These duties and activities include management of:
Previous experience in these areas is highly desirable.
Relevant education/experience in successful HOA community relations, operations management, project management, vendor/contract management, knowledgeable assessment of equipment maintenance issues androad/utility construction, regulatory compliance, budgeting management, and water systems.
Although not a requirement at start, position may require candidate to be able to obtain a State of Colorado Community Association Manager License and a Class D water operator’s license in the future, if needed. The same may apply for a Radiation Safety Officer certification.
Relevant skills would include:
Person must be a good listener with patience, kindness, and respect for others and a dedicated desire to completing responsibilities and duties including a goal-oriented, pro-active work ethic.
Ideal Candidate Abilities:
$70,000 - $95,000 dependent on qualifications and experience, with Flex Spending Allowance for healthcare, IRA allowance and other benefits.
Send Cover letter & Resume or Email:
Address: 1417 Green Mountain Dr, Livermore, CO 80536
Job Posting: Community Management Services Requested
The Redhill Forest Board of Managers is requesting proposals for a Community Manager for our 580 lot residential community located in Park County, Colorado. Interested Management Companies with demonstrated experience managing a residential Home Owners Association should contact the Redhill Forest Board of Managers Secretary / Treasurer at the email noted below to receive a Request for Proposals. Proposals will be receiveduntil May 15, 2022.The selected Management Company will be engaged under a yearly contract beginning July 1, 2022. Interested Management Companies should have CMCA certification at minimum.
Redhill Forest has 147 completed homes on the 580 total platted lots. It is located on a ridge east of Fairplay south of Redhill Pass and north of the Town of Hartsel. The elevation of the community rangesroughly between 9,500 and 10,000 feet. The community is covered with pine trees with significant views west toward the Mosquito Range and east toward the Front Range.
Redhill includes over 20 miles of gravel, private roads and a private community water system. Both the roads and water system are HOA managed. (The Community has a separate water system management contract with a Water Manager).
On-site management is not required, but ManagementCompanies should be located,or, have an office in Colorado and should be familiarwith, or, a demonstrated capability to manage a mountain residential community.
Please send a statement of interest by email in order to receive a Request for Proposals to:
David Mazar, Secretary/Treasurer
Redhill Forest Board of Managers
Job Posting: HOA Community Manager
TMMC Property Management is a Castle Rock firm which manages covenant controlled communities and rental properties throughout the Southern Metro Denver area to include Centennial, Englewood, Lakewood, Littleton, Lone Tree, Castle Pines, Castle Rock and Parker.
TMMC is looking for an experienced portfolio HOA community manager with a CMCA, AMS, PCAM credential to join the TMMC team. Only persons with high-energy, a can-do attitude, who are detail oriented and focused on executing results with extraordinary customer service need apply.
TMMC’s mission of “Hands On Management by People Who Care” is the key objective when search for the next team member. TMMC’s core values are honesty and integrity and to provide exceptional customer service.
• CMCA, AMS, PCAM credential required.
• Have strong understanding of HOA financial statements and creating and implementing budgets.
• Have knowledge and understanding of Governing Documents for Covenant Controlled Communities.
• Must have critical and analytical thinking skills with the ability to problem solve.
• Strong facilities maintenance/management background.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Exceptional communication skills in order to effectively communicate with a variety of people both verbally and in writing.
• Strong Customer Service skills with the ability to handle large volumes of emails and phone calls and provide accurate and timely follow up on actions required as a result of the communication.
• Must be level headed and have a sense of good judgment.
• Must be adaptable, able to multi-task and reprioritize tasks throughout the day.
• Must enjoy working in a team atmosphere.
• Must have a “can-do” attitude.
• Have strong working ability of Microsoft Suite software.
• Be able to complete tasks with minimum supervision.
TMMC is dedicated to providing community management through honesty, integrity and exceptional customer service. Community Managers are required to maintain the highest degree of professionalism in all aspects when interfacing with Board members and homeowners and through materials created for each community. They are to display honesty, integrity, loyalty, confidentiality and professionalism at all times with co-workers and clients as well as adhere to the company's highest standards of ethics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage a portfolio of associations as assigned.
• Attendance at Board, Member, Special and/or Committee meetings. Night meetings are required. Meetings will be in an location which is determined by the respective group.
• Interface and resolve issues as reported by Board members, homeowners or through other means.
• Develop written communications to homeowners regarding non-compliance issues, work requests, meetings and annual calendar events.
• Meet contractual obligations for each community.
• Guide, mentor, and assist the respective Board of Directors to make sound, prudent and lawful business decisions.
• Ensure covenant enforcement is performed in accordance with the Association’s governing documents, resolutions and state law.
• Track and follow through on all issues of non-compliance.
• Ensure architectural requests are complete and submit to the appropriate committee for review.
• Ensure tracking and completion of each architectural request, to include: notification to the owner and logging into the software system.
• Facilities management/maintenance as outlined with the Association’s governing documents.
• Issue work orders as needed for the maintenance of the Association.
• Regularly perform site visits according to assigned community’s Management Agreement to check property conditions, make maintenance recommendations, and note violations in accordance with the Association’s governing documents. Site visits may include walking the common areas of the community (which may include walking the landscaping, buildings, clubhouses, or other common areas).
• Meet with vendors on site and walk the common areas, facilities and/or buildings as needed.
• Prepare RFP’s and review contracts in advance of presentation to the Board of Directors.
• Interact with all Associations' contractors on behalf of the Association and as directed by the Board.
• Track, report and complete key action items and deliverables daily, monthly and annual as scheduled.
• Review and approve invoices for each Association.
• Prepare the Association’s annual budget.
• Review all Association financial statements on a monthly basis.
• Prepare a Management Report prior to each Board meeting.
• Prepare the Board packet prior to each meeting and disseminate to the Board one week in advance of the meeting.
• Attend and facilitate Board meetings, committee meetings, special meetings and annual meetings.
• Take minutes for all regular, special, and annual meetings.
• Ensure the continuation of all contracted services, insurance, etc.
• Update the Association’s website or other social media platforms.
• Send email bulletins.
• Write articles and prepare the Association’s newsletters.
• Ensure compliance with CCIOA, the Association’s governing documents.
• Participate in after-hours on-call when necessary .
• Participate in educational events offered by TMMC for Board and committee members.
• Participate in the CAI events and continuing education.
• This position operates in a professional office setting with usage of standard office equipment. Required to make on-site visits to other locations.
TMMC's office is located in Castle Rock.
Salary Range - $55,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year based on experience
Please apply through Indeed at: https://www.indeed.com/job/hoa-community-manager-hoa-experience-required-signing-bonus-c4397eed35c619fe
Job Type: Full-time