Job Description: General Manager
Manages and supervises the day to day activities of the property and handles all property operations as required by schedule, Board of Directors, and homeowners. Responsible for consistently adhering to and perpetuating the mission and vision of the association.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage Board of Directors (BOD), Homeowner, and Community relations. Attend all community meetings, including committee meetings, as appropriate.
· Take Board, resident, and vendor calls, determine and execute the appropriate action.
· Conduct all walkthroughs (Landscape, Building, Violation, Architectural Review, Work Order verification, etc.) based on daily, weekly, and monthly checklists.
· Responsible for Association fiscal oversight including financial statement review and comprehension. Must report to the board if association spending exceeds budget and document disclosure.
· Develop and prepare an appropriate annual draft budget for BOD approval. Implement and manage the budget monthly.
· Ensure all preventative maintenance procedures and policies are adhered to by engineering staff.
· Establish and maintain building Emergency Guidelines. Implement, oversee, and maintain guidelines, including conducting fire drills, emergency equipment, etc.
· Coordination and implementation of move-in/move out activities.
· Foster team-building among all employees involved in the account.
· Manage vendor relations, including contracted on-site staff.
· Coordinate and oversee Association third party contracts, advising Board of performance.
· Process violations.
· Manage all special projects.
· Authorize payment of invoices.
· Manage the bid process.
· Educate Association board members on changes to legislation that affects their HOA.
· Maintain familiarity with laws and regulations governing condominium associations and maintain compliance therewith.
· Responsible for all aspects of the annual meeting/election process.
· Utilize company support staff in accomplishing daily tasks in an efficient, respectful manner.
· Attend appropriate training classes as required.
· Be available on-call for after-hours emergencies.
If interested, please contact Andrea Cox, firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-522-1943
Job Description: Community Standards Manager
The Meadows Neighborhood Company in Castle Rock is seeking a Community Standards Manager to oversee covenant enforcement. The Meadows is a Master Planned Community comprised of approximately 5,000 homes. The position will primarily be an 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday-Friday work schedule but the candidate may be asked to work nights, weekends, or holidays as needed. The candidate must have a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of Master Planned Community’s including legal documents, policies, community declaration, and local, county, and state laws that govern covenant controlled communities within the state of Colorado. The position reports directly to the Assistant Director.
Job Title: Onsite Community Association Manager
Reports To: Director of Community Association Services
Supervisory Responsibilities: (If applicable)
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Experience and Skills
Education and Experience:
* CAM Licensing required
* AMS/PCAM preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Qualifications:
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments
* Ability to utilize different computer software programs
* Ability to lead large projects
* Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
401k; medical, dental & vision coverage, VTO (volunteer day of service), sick & vacation time, company paid holidays, education benefits, recognition & rewards.
If interested, please apply here: http://ehammersmith.atsondemand.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=512696.viewjobdetail&CID=512696&JID=690477
Job Title: Finance Manager
The Highlands Ranch Community Association (website www.hrcaonline.org) is a large, nationally award-winning nonprofit organization for 30,000 + homeowners in Highlands Ranch, Colorado. The Association is currently recruiting for the position of Finance Director. This position is responsible for the operation of the accounting department directly overseeing the following accounting functions: general accounting and financial reporting, budget preparation, accounts receivable and payable, investments and investment policy, tax reporting, and audit preparation and management. Oversees a budget of 25 million. Additionally, this position oversees information technology services including hardware and software and IT staff (internal and contract). Responsible for oversight of risk management functions for the organization, including the annual insurance renewal. Ensures work quality and adherence to GAAP and the governing documents of the Association. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work effectively with Board of Directors, Finance Committee, members and staff. Finance Committee and Board meetings are held three times a month and more frequent during the annual budget process.
Proficient computer skills with advanced skill set in Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of NetSuite software a plus. Previous management of IT services/department, data and telecommunications highly desirable. Risk management experience a plus. Requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Accounting or Business. CPA desirable. Minimum of six years of high-level accounting management experience with an emphasis on fund accounting, budgeting, and non-profit finances. Previous accounting management experience with a large community association desirable. For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume with an online application at www.HRCAonline.org/jobs. Salary range of $95,000– $120,000 along with competitive benefits package. Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen. Open until filled. EOE