Job Posting: General Manager
POSITION TYPE: FULL-TIME, EXEMPT
PAY RANGE: $116,000 - $145,000, BASED ON QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE PLUS ELIGIBILITY FOR BONUSES
BENEFITS: HEALTH INSURANCE, PTO, LIFE INSURANCE, SHORT- AND LONG-TERM DISABILITY, 401(k)
REPORTS TO: KEN-CARYL RANCH MASTER ASSOCIATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides day-to-day operational leadership, overall management, planning, budgeting, and management of the organization and staff. Works with the staff, Board, and Committees to establish policies and programs and administers such policies and programs. Must communicate effectively with community members, staff, and volunteers.
Proven experience leading teams and motivates them to do their job efficiently
HIRING SALARY RANGE:
$116,000 - $145,000 plus annual bonus opportunities
OFFER SUBJECT TO BACKGROUND CHECK – No DUIs, driving without insurance, and credit score greater than 650.
Job Posting: HOA Community Manager
TMMC Property Management is a Castle Rock firm which manages covenant controlled communities and rental properties throughout the Southern Metro Denver area to include Centennial, Englewood, Lakewood, Littleton, Lone Tree, Castle Pines, Castle Rock and Parker.
TMMC is looking for an experienced portfolio HOA community manager with a CMCA, AMS, PCAM credential to join the TMMC team. Only persons with high-energy, a can-do attitude, who are detail oriented and focused on executing results with extraordinary customer service need apply.
TMMC’s mission of “Hands On Management by People Who Care” is the key objective when search for the next team member. TMMC’s core values are honesty and integrity and to provide exceptional customer service.
• CMCA, AMS, PCAM credential required.
• Have strong understanding of HOA financial statements and creating and implementing budgets.
• Have knowledge and understanding of Governing Documents for Covenant Controlled Communities.
• Must have critical and analytical thinking skills with the ability to problem solve.
• Strong facilities maintenance/management background.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Exceptional communication skills in order to effectively communicate with a variety of people both verbally and in writing.
• Strong Customer Service skills with the ability to handle large volumes of emails and phone calls and provide accurate and timely follow up on actions required as a result of the communication.
• Must be level headed and have a sense of good judgment.
• Must be adaptable, able to multi-task and reprioritize tasks throughout the day.
• Must enjoy working in a team atmosphere.
• Must have a “can-do” attitude.
• Have strong working ability of Microsoft Suite software.
• Be able to complete tasks with minimum supervision.
TMMC is dedicated to providing community management through honesty, integrity and exceptional customer service. Community Managers are required to maintain the highest degree of professionalism in all aspects when interfacing with Board members and homeowners and through materials created for each community. They are to display honesty, integrity, loyalty, confidentiality and professionalism at all times with co-workers and clients as well as adhere to the company's highest standards of ethics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage a portfolio of associations as assigned.
• Attendance at Board, Member, Special and/or Committee meetings. Night meetings are required. Meetings will be in an location which is determined by the respective group.
• Interface and resolve issues as reported by Board members, homeowners or through other means.
• Develop written communications to homeowners regarding non-compliance issues, work requests, meetings and annual calendar events.
• Meet contractual obligations for each community.
• Guide, mentor, and assist the respective Board of Directors to make sound, prudent and lawful business decisions.
• Ensure covenant enforcement is performed in accordance with the Association’s governing documents, resolutions and state law.
• Track and follow through on all issues of non-compliance.
• Ensure architectural requests are complete and submit to the appropriate committee for review.
• Ensure tracking and completion of each architectural request, to include: notification to the owner and logging into the software system.
• Facilities management/maintenance as outlined with the Association’s governing documents.
• Issue work orders as needed for the maintenance of the Association.
• Regularly perform site visits according to assigned community’s Management Agreement to check property conditions, make maintenance recommendations, and note violations in accordance with the Association’s governing documents. Site visits may include walking the common areas of the community (which may include walking the landscaping, buildings, clubhouses, or other common areas).
• Meet with vendors on site and walk the common areas, facilities and/or buildings as needed.
• Prepare RFP’s and review contracts in advance of presentation to the Board of Directors.
• Interact with all Associations' contractors on behalf of the Association and as directed by the Board.
• Track, report and complete key action items and deliverables daily, monthly and annual as scheduled.
• Review and approve invoices for each Association.
• Prepare the Association’s annual budget.
• Review all Association financial statements on a monthly basis.
• Prepare a Management Report prior to each Board meeting.
• Prepare the Board packet prior to each meeting and disseminate to the Board one week in advance of the meeting.
• Attend and facilitate Board meetings, committee meetings, special meetings and annual meetings.
• Take minutes for all regular, special, and annual meetings.
• Ensure the continuation of all contracted services, insurance, etc.
• Update the Association’s website or other social media platforms.
• Send email bulletins.
• Write articles and prepare the Association’s newsletters.
• Ensure compliance with CCIOA, the Association’s governing documents.
• Participate in after-hours on-call when necessary .
• Participate in educational events offered by TMMC for Board and committee members.
• Participate in the CAI events and continuing education.
• This position operates in a professional office setting with usage of standard office equipment. Required to make on-site visits to other locations.
TMMC's office is located in Castle Rock.
Salary Range - $55,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year based on experience
Please apply through Indeed at: https://www.indeed.com/job/hoa-community-manager-hoa-experience-required-signing-bonus-c4397eed35c619fe
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: High-Rise Manager
90-unit high-rise Condo property in desirable Denver location.
Excellent working conditions—low pressure environment.
Applicant should have a minimum of 3 years Property Management experience, possess good communicative skills and function independently.
(a) Accounting/Finance - including but not limited to HOA dues collection, vendor payments etc.
(b) Resident services - including but not limited to coordination of move-ins and out; monitor property; enforce covenants.
(c) Maintenance - Oversee all aspects of building maintenance (manager is not responsible for individual condo units). Duties include but are not limited to, oversight of landscaping, building cleaning, roof maintenance, elevator & fire inspections, etc.
Property has established relationships and service contracts in place for most required maintenance.
Salary is competitive and negotiable. Send resumes to: email@example.com