Job Title: Portfolio Community Manager
5150 Community Management is an Englewood firm that manages covenant-controlled communities throughout the Denver Metropolitan area. We are currently searching for an experienced Portfolio Community Manager with exceptional customer service skills who is positive, upbeat and gracious to join our team.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manage a portfolio of communities with meetings 1 to 2 nights per week. 5150 strives to have all Board of Directors meetings start before 6:00 pm.
- Willingness to manage and assist with special projects
- Manage all operations for a portfolio of community associations
- Demonstrate consistency, exceptional attention to detail and can-do attitude
- Provide guidance to our clients on best practices with regard to management and oversight of their community
- Manage and run meetings to include, Board, Annual, Special and other meetings.
- Working extensively with Board of Directors, business partners, homeowners and contractors within various communities
- Act as the primary liaison with the Association Board of Directors and homeowners as needed
- Follow through on the contractual obligations for the management company and the Association
- Knowledge of industry trends
- Create budget/manage financials
- Enforce the governing documents for each community
- Other duties as assigned
- CMCA, AMS, PCAM are preferred.
- Prior portfolio management
- Strong customer service background
- TEAM player
- Must be highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced fun environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong working knowledge of computers and Microsoft software
- Demonstrated public speaking and presentation skills
Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of personnel and the general public If interested, please submit a resume/cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!
Job Title: Property Manager
Park Lane Condominiums, Washington Park, Denver CO
Job Summary: Responsible for all operational and financial aspects of a 341 unit condominium association property. Manage personnel, project management, capital repair and replacement forecast. Insure compliance with applicable laws and policies. Budget oversight, fiscal reporting and reporting to the Board of Directors. Work closely with Board of Directors concerning rules, regulations set forth in Governing Documents. Insure favorable relationship with residents.
Essential Skills/Experience: Minimum five (5) years in Property Management in a condominium environment preferred. Solid understanding of building infrastructure, budget oversight and personnel management. Computer skills. Exceptional communication skills in dealing with residents, staff, vendors and HOA Boards.
Minimum Job Requirement: High School Diploma, some college preferred. State/DORA course requirement for HOA Management, valid driver's license.
Other Information: All candidates considered for this position will go through a background check. Interested candidates should email their resume to johnT18@comcast.net.
Job Title: Salesperson
We’re looking for someone with a strong track record of sales success selling services to the Community Association Management (CAM) industry!
Hail & Wind Management is an established company in the property restoration space offering a newly patented product with a leading competitive advantage within its marketplace. Hail & Wind Management is currently seeking to fill a Business Development role to promote and sell the exciting new product.
We’re looking for all the traits that make a great salesperson: Great Personality, Self Motivated, Outstanding Closer and Incredible Positive Attitude. If that describes you, we have the perfect opportunity to profit from selling a groundbreaking new product that Community Association Managers need and love that can save their homeowners thousands of dollars! We are looking for a driven individual with B2B sales experience for a blended role of sales and account management.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (commensurate with experience) + Commission
Paid time off + major holidays, car allowance, health insurance stipend, company issued laptop, and cell phone allowance.
To apply, please send your resume in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know why you’re interested in our position.
Job Title: Community Association Manager – Portfolio
Location: Hammersmith Corporate Headquarters: Englewood, Colorado
Reports To: Director of Community Association Services
Department: Community Management
Exemption Status: Salary/Exempt
Summary: Facilitate, advise, educate and assist Board of Directors, their Committees, and Owners, in the daily management and operations of the Association’s business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Supervisory Responsibilities: (If applicable)
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply, please click link: http://ehammersmith.atsondemand.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=512696.viewjobdetail&CID=512696&JID=677263